Lawn Care & Maintenance Tips
Lawn Care Service Tips for Sydney
The following lawn and garden care guide for Sydney Commercial and residential properties is designed to ensure the longevity of your lawn.
- Change your lawn mowing directions each time you mow. You should either cut cross diagonally or in the opposite direction. This will avoid streaks and striped lines that grow back irregularly and look unsightly.
- Do not cut more than 1/3rd of your grass during one single mowing, so make sure your mower is set to the correct height.
- Lawn care mowing in Sydney´s climate requires you to avoid mowing damp lawns and avoid your mower getting clogged with clumps of grass or your mower bag alone your bag.
- Sharpen the blades of your mower once a month, especially if you hit unseen small objects or rocks. Dull blades will cost you more fuel
- If your property is a large one than invest in a tractor mower especially if the ground is uneven in parts. No doubt you will cover more ground quicker but be aware of the extra costs.
John Smith´s Turf is always happy to offer new lawn care tips for Sydney residences and commercial properties. Contact our Expert turf suppliers & lawn Installation company in Sydney at 02 9796 1555 and 02 9796 1422 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.